All bill dispensers are NOT created equal.
The Auto Sentry flex is custom built to excel at your car wash. We offer choices in order to meet our customer's exact needs. One of those needs is selecting the right bill dispenser for your wash site.
- Make a selection from one of three different bill dispensers models based on your car wash's needs.
- Features vary from one model to the next (see chart below):
- Cash-holding Capacity
- Number of Cassettes
- Durability and more.
- Speedy, Reliable and Accurate
- All ICS (and ATM) machines dispense bills long-edge first for consistent, durable feeding and reliable handling of notes of all conditions.
- ICS does not use short-edge first dispensers because they are prone to bill jams due to a bill's inherent lack of rigidity lengthwise, plus short-edge takes longer to dispense.
- Environmental controls reduce humidity and prevent bills from sticking together.
- Delivers accurate and consistent detection of doubles even when notes are severely degraded.
- Safety and Convenience of Cassettes
- All our bill dispensers offer rear delivery of banknotes and other value media.
- Our portable bill cassettes conceal the cash and can be easily removed to take to an office for the privacy and safety of unloading or loading the cash.
- Other manufacturers require their bill dispensers to be serviced in the field which can be difficult and dangerous.
Solution: Select our triple high capacity bill dispenser and avoid interrupting a heavy volume day to service the POS terminal.
- Sensors in our ATM grade dispensers are self-cleaning and self-calibrating.
- Sensors in our retail grade dispensers inform you that a manual cleaning and calibration are needed.
- Upon the renewal of the support agreement, ICS delivers a complimentary maintenance kit that includes all that is needed for a basic cleaning of your bill dispenser to keep it running smoothly.
- All cleaning points are easily accessible on site.
- We provide video as well as printed instructions for proper maintenance on every model.
- Cleaning the pick wheels is necessary on all bill dispenser models.