Increase Customer Loyalty with Tokens.
- Wash Tokens
- Dispense and Accept tokens.
- Coin tokens can and should be customized with your branding on them to create a form of currency that can only be used at your site.
- Used in much the same manner as the frequency promotions, but instead of a paper receipt the customer gets a token to be used for a specific wash at a later time.
- Why use a Wash Token?
- Free advertising.
- Tool to boost impulse business:
- Hand a token to your customer hand drying their car.
- Give one to someone at your gas pumps or in your C-store.
- Include one with your tip at a restaurant.
- Resolve Complaints - easier to hand a token to a customer with a complaint than it is to refund their money or print them out a wash code for a free wash later.
- How to offer Tokens?
- Offer tokens for discounts on a future wash or selected free services.
- Dispense tokens for wash values.
Offer 6 tokens for the price of 5.
- Token Testimony
- An ICS customer offers Free Wash Fridays! He offers a free basic wash token to be used on Fridays only when his customers purchase his best wash. This boosts his Friday ticket average and increases his repeat customer business during the following week. The customer can use his own cash to upgrade that free wash. Because only one token can be used per transaction, the customer cannot use multiple tokens to upgrade his wash. Also, note that it's best to only offer the basic wash for free due to the cost of your chemicals.
- Token Notes
- Token Notes (token coupons) are also accepted but only standard MEI brand bills for $1.00 and $5.00.
- Discounts or coupons.
Standard MEI Bill Notes (Bill Coupons)