Frequency promotions are designed to keep the same customers coming back to your site.
Provide repeatable service offers for a return visit or within a time frame.
- How does it work?
Frequency promotions can be triggered with any of the washes or extra services that you offer. They are easy to activate and deactivate from the Auto Sentry settings.
When a frequency promotion is associated with a service, the Auto Sentry flex can show a video. The video explains to the customer, "To receive a discount on a future wash purchase, press Yes. See your receipt for full details." The customer can press YES to receive the promotion receipt or NO to skip.
- If they press YES, they are provided with a Wash Code on their receipt to redeem within a specified time period for their return visit.
- Bar codes can be printed on the Frequency Promotion receipts. Bar code scanners are optional and are necessary to read the bar code.
- Customer is encouraged to upgrade to your full service wash by offering a free standard base wash that expires within 5 days.
- Customers can either bring back a second car to redeem their free wash or pass the wash code receipt along to a friend.
Benefit: Customers that return for their free standard base wash tend to pay the extra and upgrade their wash.
Tip: Since the bulk of your business is conducted over the weekend, this promotion encourages activity during the slower week days when offered Friday through Sunday.
Note: The days until expiration can be adjusted.
Multiple repeat visits can be configured. For Example, first time they come in within A days, they get A discount. The second visit they come within B visits, they get B discount.
Within a specified time period, offer a wash code for discounted services or progressively discounted services with each visit.
Note: Offering discounted washes are not as successful as a free standard base wash.
- What is the value?
- Generate more frequent return visits.
- Increase customer loyalty as well as car wash volume.
- Encourage weekday free wash redemption.
- Report will show how often the customer is coming in.