- Traditional Exterior Wash
- The customer is greeted by a service adviser and can make their purchase with the greeter.
- They are guided onto the conveyor by an attendant who sometimes preps the vehicle.
- Attendant rides through the tunnel in customer's vehicle then exits the wash.
- Attendant can park in a finishing area where employees hand-dry the vehicle and perform extra services like tire shine or hand-wax if purchased.
For more Exterior Wash product information, see ICS Product Solutions.