The Entrance Management System increases wash performance and the Exit Management System improves overall customer experience.
- Touch Entrance Display
- Animated video instructions assist customers on the conveyor.
- Purchased wash services graphics appear on the touch screen.
- Touch Screen allows you to quickly edit or remove cars in the queue.
- View and manage StackNControl from the Entrance Management Display.
- Set retracts anywhere in the tunnel when needed.
- Cancel or Fire Rollers with one quick touch on the Interactive Screen.
- Environmental control allows use within the car wash tunnel.
- Vehicle Spacing
- Angled nozzles on Chemistry Arch apply product to fronts and backs of cars (See ICS Chemistry Arch).
- Eliminating prep eliminates labor hold ups at the tunnel entrance and prevents bottlenecks.
- Customer Experience
- No labor bottlenecks provide a smooth and fast transition into the tunnel.
- Superior customer experience by eliminating the negatives at the tunnel entrance.
- Repeatable quality without prepping to provide a clean and shiny vehicle.
- Retracts anywhere in the Tunnel
- Until the point of service, a retract can be set anywhere in the tunnel.
- Auto Roller
- When the Auto Roller is set, as soon as you select a base service on a non-stacking system, a roller will fire.
- Roller Cancel
- Roller Handling
- Roller Handling from Touch Entrance Sign.
- Idle Conveyor
- This button is available to briefly stop the conveyor without stopping the equipment and entering a full panic state.
For current pricing on this item please contact our sales department at (800) 642-9396.