Rock solid choice of car wash tunnel controllers worldwide.
Our embedded solution does not require BIOS, and delivers proven reliability with the latest industrial control technology.
- Electronic Control Technology
- Watchdog Timers automatically restart the computer if a function takes longer than specified.
- Transorbs are electronic gates that automatically ground over-currents from reaching the circuit board.
- Printed circuit boards with a design that allows individual grounding of each pole eliminating the need for hand-wired auto and manual switches that can be turned off.
- Power Conditioning for incoming power supplies, noise suppression and polarization.
- 24 removable double-pole double-throw relays with indicator lights, expandable to 48.
- Dual commons offer 24v or 110v usage per relay.
- Separately fused, simple keyboard for programming and reporting.
- Printer, Modem, Communication Ports
- Reports delivered through an optional receipt printer allows for reconciliation of sales activity.
- 2 RS-232 serial ports are available for optional Printer and Modem Connection.
- RS-485 communication port is available for connectivity to another device.
- Relay Box Enclosure
Our powder coated enclosure was engineered for durability, functionality, and safety. Its locking door easily lifts off its hinges to make wiring easier, and features a 40 X 4 LCD character display. The on-board LED allows monitoring of the processor and optically isolated inputs.
- Indicator lights for easy self-diagnostics.
- Menu and function keys allow for simple on-site programming.
- Advanced long life keypad technology.
- Built in spare fuses and fuse tester at the center bottom of the box.
- 24 auto and manual switches that can be turned off.