Welcome to our World Class Call Center!
Our experienced and dedicated team of technicians and development engineers provides comprehensive technical support from our U.S. Support Center. We do not use 3rd party technical support. All support call requests are completed in-house.
Please contact us if you have any questions or problems.
ICS Call Center has adopted the ITIL standards for resolving client issues.
The ITIL, Information Technology Infrastructure Library, method for resolving a client issue provides many inherent benefits to all involved:
- Root cause analysis addresses the problem, not just the immediate and obvious symptoms:
- View call history.
- Flag recurring issues.
- Component failure analysis.
- Installation and definition of internal roles and communication.
- Foundation for continuous improvement.
- Superior service that meets or exceeds customer demands at a justifiable cost.
Three Tiers of Technical Support.
ICS is committed to maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing quality solutions to customer issues at all levels. Our three-tiered support system is structured based on the ITIL service-level management program.
- Tier 1 - Provides application software and/or hardware support.
- Tier 2 - Provides more complex support on application software and/or hardware and is usually an escalation of the call from Tier 1. Tier 2 uses advanced technical training, insight and experience to resolve issues.
- Tier 3 - Provides support on complex hardware and operating system software. Usually teams with Tier 2 and our development engineers to resolve recurring issues and provides continuous product improvement.
Service Level Agreement (SLA) - Goal 85 percent.
Triage drives the support center, responding to calls based on immediate need as well as our established time standards for response and a course of action:
First Contact Resolution - Goal is 70 percent.