Targeted Application of Chemistry
Our new controller is designed to efficiently and effectively provide the chemicals by our, first of its kind, stainless steel spray arch.
- Improve Quality - Chemicals Management
- Chemical arches spray chemistry from angled nozzles directly to front and back of vehicles.
- Oversize sensor turns on extra nozzles to apply just the right amount chemistry needed for oversize vehicles.
- Targeted application of chemistry so every washer gets the right amount of lubricity to do its job.
- Several points of light chemistry are applied at every point of friction throughout the entire wash.
- Reclaim water only on sides and wheels.
- Less fresh rinse water because cars are not over-soaped.
- Better protectant results.
- Unexpected outcome of chemical management - produces cleaner and brighter vehicles.
- Enhance Customer Experience
- Soap applications throughout whole wash process.
- Not washing with reclaim water after first mitter.
- Repeatable quality and consistent customer experience.
- Shiny vehicle without prepping or towel drying the car.
- Reduce Cost
- More soap, about $0.01 per application.
- Less demand on water and sewer.
- Dropped total fresh water to 13.5 gallons per car.