Coupon codes for mass distribution. Same code can be used multiple times.
Coupon example with a 4 digit code and bar code
- This is how coupons work:
- Include a 3, 4 or 5 digit number on the coupon or in the advertisement to associate with a specific wash package.
- The customer simply enters the coupon number at the Auto Sentry to take advantage of your offer.
- Using the coupon number has an added benefit of helping you track the success of your advertising.
- Offer a discounted wash service or a free wash:
- For example, get the $12 wash for $10.
- Promotional Coupon Codes can be used with any of the following:
- Email blasts
- Local newspapers
- Back of store receipts
- Restaurants paper place-mats
Increase Sales per Car
- Coupon codes can be used to prompt customers with targeted upgrades.
- Configure coupon codes to prompt for an up sell.
- Can also be configured to give a free wash and prompt to upgrade.
- A five-digit coupon code can be set up to track zip codes.
- Create a package PLU with the wash and a coupon discounted named for the zip code.
- The total sales for that zip code appear on the Shift Report.
- Zip code tracking helps determine where targeted marketing is effective.
- Enter Coupon Codes
- Scan coupon under the bar code scanner. (Bar Code Scanners are optional and additional fees may apply).
- Type the coupon code on the on-screen keypad.
- Can also be used to track sales for a charity.