Input & Output (PIO) Board
Parallel input/output (PIO) board is used to fire the inputs and outputs. The field electrician will wire the external equipment to the PIO board such as gates, car present loops, vehicle height sensors and horns.
- 9 Outputs
- PIO board supports up to 9 fused protected relays controlling device activations for the following in-bay automatic and tunnel equipment:
- Dedicated - Raise Gate
- 6 to 9 Program Wash Service Relays
- Up to 3 coin Hoppers
- PIO board supports up to 12 optically isolated inputs controlling device activations for the following in-bay automatic and tunnel procedures:
- Sense Car
- Wash Open
- Wash Busy
- Oversize Car
- Vandalism Deterrent
- Doors Open (on Flex unit)
- Service Unit
- ICS ensures the highest degree of electrical protection.
- All our relays are fuse protected.
- Optical Isolation is included as a bonus feature as well as a fuse protection. Most manufacturers do not use optical isolation. However, ICS wants to make certain that your external equipment and computers are electrically protected. All our boards are optically isolated preventing high voltages or rapidly changing voltages on one side of the circuit from damaging components or distorting transmissions on the other side.