Description of a Full-Service business model:
Full-service washes will often offer additional services like detail or express detail, impulse items in a lobby setting, or in some cases a lube center.
- Customer drives onto the lot and gets out of the car.
- Customer is greeted by a service adviser who recommends car wash services to them.
- The customer either pays for the wash there, or gets a presell ticket which they take to a cashier inside a lobby.
- The car is vacuumed.
- An employee drives the vehicle into the wash tunnel.
- Inside the tunnel is a conveyor that moves the vehicle through the wash while timed equipment and chemicals clean and partially dry the vehicle.
- At the other end, another employee drives the vehicle to the finishing area where employees dry off the vehicle, clean the glass, and wipe the dash.
For Full-Service product information, see ICS Product Solutions.