Tunnel Master wbc® -- Controlling your equipment has never been easier and has never been this sophisticated.
The Tunnel Master® wbc controls equipment and functions without an on-site computer, preventing theft. For the most comprehensive business solution in the car wash industry, integrate the Tunnel Master® wbc with the WashConnect® Management System.
- Add up to 96 internal fused single-pole relays as needed. Each of the 96 relays can be profiled in nine different ways for nearly unlimited customization for all your current and future tunnel needs.
- Connect up to four additional ICS relay boxes (24 relays per box) to maximize total relays at 192.
- Tunnel Master's relay configuration allows multiple functions to utilize one switch, increasing the efficiency and quantity of controlled actions.
- Web Based Embedded Design
- Stand-alone tunnel controller with built in web server, allows the operator to change settings while away from the wash location.
- The management console operates through a web browser or from any computer connected to your office network.
- Full remote diagnostics and real-time reporting.
- Embedded design delivers reliability that PC-based solutions cannot match, ensuring stability and longevity.
- Enhanced Customer Experience
- Produces cleaner and brighter vehicles.
- Better protectant.
- Satisfied and loyal customers.
- Customer retention.
- Wi-Fi Accessible
- Mobile internet access via iPad, iPhone and Android phones.
- Connect locally to the WBC via a Wi-Fi wireless network for reports and change settings while in the tunnel or away from the wash site.
- Cost Control Power Management
- Industry's first controller that can manage power demands and improve tunnel efficiency by preventing spikes in power usage of select equipment.
- WBC determines what motors should turn on so that two motors never turn on at the same time.
- Water, electric, and chemistry costs are all minimized by advanced power management.
- Compatibility with ANY manufacturer's car wash equipment or systems.
- Easy Configuration
- Min/Max car length and anti-bounce settings allow for ultimate control and built-in anti-theft prevents unauthorized processing of car washes.
- Auto Gate function simulates entrance gate upon failure of gate switch.
Internal stacking of up to 10 vehicles when coupled with multiple gated Auto Sentry flex lanes.
- Programmable staggered re-start after panic condition to reduce energy consumption.
- Input device setting permits multiple points of service entry while maintaining security and theft prevention.
- Learn More:
Standard price starting at
*Price(s) may not reflect all options shown.