Pros and Cons of agreements with C-stores and Fuel Stations.
- Increase revenue through selling car washes at C-store and service station fuel pumps.
- Convenient for customers to be able to make both purchases at one time, and the two profit centers share the same customer base.
Remotely connect to outside convenience stores with just about every POS register.
The remote feature uses a Virtual Private Network (VPN) which is a secure internet connection between the two sites so that the wash code information can be transferred in real time from system to system, regardless if its c-store next door or miles away.
- This business model can be an attractive incentive for service stations that have competitors with car washes onsite.
- Fuel station revenue increases as customers find the convenience in purchasing both fuel and a car wash at the same time.
- Payment arrangements may vary but you can work out an agreement that works for both your car wash and the c-store or service station.
- Typically, provide the service station with a weekly sales report of the sales generated at the off-site fuel pumps. (This report can be printed or exported in several formats in WashConnect.) The service station can then cut and deliver a check to your car wash for these sales, minus any commissions agreed upon in advance.