- In-Bay Automatic
- The customer makes their wash purchase at an unattended terminal.
- They drive into the wash bay, put the vehicle in park.
- The car wash moves back and forth and / or around the vehicle to clean, and in most cases, dries it.
- Types of in-bay automatic car washes
- Friction washing cleans the vehicle using chemicals and soft cloth or foam.
- Touchless washing uses chemicals and high pressure water to clean the vehicle without touching it.
For In-Bay product information, see ICS Product Solutions.