Flex-service washes will often offer additional services such as impulse items in the lobby area, food, and in some cases, a lube center.
- Customer drives onto the lot and is greeted by a service adviser or an unattended terminal that recommends car wash services to them.
- Customer has a choice of purchasing an exterior wash only, express detail services, or a full-service wash.
- The customer rides through the wash tunnel in their vehicle.
- Exterior Wash Customers:
- Take advantage of free, self-service vacuums that are sometimes made available to customers.
- Simply exit the tunnel, and then exit the wash.
Full-Service or Express Detail Customers:
- Drive vehicles to a finishing area.
- Get out of the vehicle and wait in a lobby area.
- Employees complete the full-service or express detail services that were purchased.
- Employees call customers to receive their clean vehicle.
- Customer exits the wash.
For more Exterior Wash product information, see ICS Product Solutions.